BEinCPPS Call Open - Equipment Assessment Experiments
Factories of the Future project BEinCPPS is currently running a call which targets the development of equipment assessment experiments by manufacturing SMEs.
The objective is to carry out innovative experiments in CPPS-based manufacturing facilities provided by the applicants themselves and based on HW/SW components of the BEinCPPS reference architecture. The open call aims at addressing different industrial sectors or business cases with respect to the 5 BEinCPPS Industrial Champions. The presence in the consortium of a Manufacturing SME providing the experimentation facilities is mandatory.
- CPS-based Product Lifecycle and End-of-Life Management
- CPS-based Factory Logistics Management
- CPS-based Zero Defect Manufacturing
- CPS Predictive maintenance
- CPS Modelling and simulation
Deadline for proposals: 15 December 2016.